Communicating About Vaccinations
- Patsy Stinchfield, MS, RN, CPNP
- Director, Infectious Disease DivisionChildren’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Disclosure: •As a recent voting member and current liaison of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, no personal honoraria is accepted for this or any talk.
•Donations accepted by Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota Foundation
•Board member of NFID
•Brand names may be used for reasons of clarification not as a product endorsement
Other Disclosure Information
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the current climate regarding vaccine safety discussions to prepare for the impact on provider/parent dynamics
- Review current common parental vaccine safety questions and data regarding them to keep abreast of these concerns
- Develop provider communication tools to enhance effective communication with parents about vaccine safety
- Know available resources for parents and providers on various vaccine safety topics to implement in the clinical setting
You must view the entire webinar and follow the link given after webinar is finished to take the quiz and evaluation for credit.
Webinar has been pre-recorded. You can watch it on demand below and it will take approximately one hour to complete.
Once on webinar website, navigate to Communicating About Vaccinations.
This CME activity is directed at all healthcare professionals that would like to enhance their knowledge on current recommendations of adolescent vaccines. This CME acitivity will be available April 22, 2013 through April 22, 2014 for CME credit and available for viewing after the termination date.
*After you have viewed the webinar, you will be automatically redirected to the Lurie Children’s website where you will be allowed to take the quiz and complete the evaluation for CME credit. You might need to close out of the presentation window to allow the redirect. If you are unable to view the quiz, please contact Sara Debo at firstname.lastname@example.org