Quality Assurance in the Care of Pediatrics Patients with Asthma; Complication and Diagnostic testing for Pediatric Asthma
- Mary A. Nevin, MD
- Attending Physician, Pulmonary Medicine; Physician Director, Continuing Medical Education, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago; Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Disclosure: Mary Nevin has no industry relationships to disclose and does not refer to products that are still investigational or not labeled for use in the context of this discussion.
Other Disclosure Information
Adopt a new strategy that addresses complications, diagnostic testing or common issues in the care of an asthma patient:
- Treatment options and approach in the care of the pediatric patient with asthma
- Complications of asthma
- Additional diagnostic testing in the child with asthma
- ase based review of common “pitfalls” in asthma management
- Office preparation for care of the child with asthma
Webinar has been pre-recorded. You can watch it on demand below and it will take approximately one hour to complete.
Once on webinar website, navigate to Quality Assurance in the Care of Pediatrics Patients with Asthma; Complication and Diagnostic testing for Pediatric Asthma.