Quality assurance in the Care of Pediatrics Patients with Asthma; Management of Pediatric Asthma
- Mary A. Nevin, MD
- Attending Physician, Pulmonary Medicine; Physician Director, Continuing Medical Education, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago; Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Disclosure: Mary Nevin has no industry relationships to disclose and does not refer to products that are still investigational or not labeled for use in the context of this discussion.
Other Disclosure Information
Explore current treatment recommendations, and develop a long-term management plan for children with various degrees of asthma severity to improve effectiveness of clinical judgment:
- Review the presenting symptoms and signs of asthma
- Discuss the diagnostic approach to a patient with asthma
- Review the most recent NHLBI treatment recommendations for patients with asthma
- Discuss an approach to the long term management of the patient with chronic asthma
- Discuss controversial topics and parental concerns in the arena of asthma management
- Peak flow measurements – pros and conso Special considerations in pediatric asthmao Children with intermittent symptoms of moderate to severe severity
- When to involve a specialist in asthma care
Webinar has been pre-recorded. You can watch it on demand below and it will take approximately one hour to complete.
Once on webinar website, navigate to Quality assurance in the Care of Pediatrics Patients with Asthma; Management of Pediatric Asthma.