Quality Assurance in the Care of Pediatrics Patients with Asthma; Characteristics of Pediatric Asthma
- Mary A. Nevin, MD
- Attending Physician, Pulmonary Medicine; Physician Director, Continuing Medical Education, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago; Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Disclosure: Mary Nevin has no industry relationships to disclose and does not refer to products that are still investigational or not labeled for use in the context of this discussion.
Other Disclosure Information
Assess the latest in the diagnosis, risk factors, and its related impact on children with asthma to improve their asthma care and management:
- Discuss the prevalence and prognosis of early childhood wheezing
- What, if any, is the role for the diagnosis of Reactive Airway Disease (RAD)
- Discuss the pathophysiology of asthma
- Review the personal and societal impact of Asthma
- Outline risk factors for asthma related morbidity and mortality
- Discuss the role of the Asthma Predictive Index (API)
- Review the differential Diagnosis of Asthma by age group
Webinar has been pre-recorded. You can watch it on demand below and it will take approximately one hour to complete.
Once on webinar website, navigate to Quality Assurance in the Care of Pediatrics Patients with Asthma; Characteristics of Pediatric Asthma.