ADHD: Keeping the Patient in your Practice
- Karen Pierce, MD
- Medical director, Partial Hospitalization Program, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago; Assistant professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Disclosure: Karen Pierce has no industry relationships to disclose and does not refer to products that are still investigational or not labeled for use in the context of this discussion.
Other Disclosure Information
After completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Engage families With Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder in a collaborative treatment to improve patient adherence to treatment
- Anticipate and troubleshoot Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder-related adherence challenges
- Optimize treatment in patients to ensure to continue treatments that work
Webinar was broadcast live on May 16, 2012. You can watch it on demand below and it will take approximately one hour to complete.
Once on webinar website, navigate to ADHD: Keeping the Patient in your Practice.