Why Is This Eye Red?
- Yana Tyler, MD
- Attending physician, Ophthalmology, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago; Instructor in Ophthalmology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Disclosure: Yana Tyler has no industry relationships to disclose and does not refer to products that are still investigational or not labeled for use in the context of this discussion.
Other Disclosure Information
After completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate infectious red eye from allergic and inflammatory red eye
- Recognize viral keratoconjunctivitis ("pink eye")
- Discuss treatment of "pink eye"
- Distinguish orbital cellulitis from preseptal cellulitis
- Discuss treatment of preseptal and oribital cellulitis
- Identify eyes at risk for referral to pediatric ophthalmologist
Webinar was broadcast live on April 11, 2012. You can watch it on demand below and it will take approximately one hour to complete.
Once on webinar website, navigate to Why Is This Eye Red?.