Malabsorption & Celiac Disease
- Lee M. Bass, MD
- Clinical practice director and Director of Endoscopy, Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago; Assistant professor of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Disclosure: Lee Bass has no industry relationships to disclose and does not refer to products that are still investigational or not labeled for use in the context of this discussion.
Other Disclosure Information
After completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Explain the diagnosis and screening of children with suspected celiac disease
- Describe the long term complications of celiac disease
- Recognize the principles of a gluten free diet as therapy for celiac disease
Webinar was broadcast live on March 8, 2012. You can watch it on demand below and it will take approximately one hour to complete.
Once on webinar website, navigate to Malabsorption & Celiac Disease.