Sports Concussion in the Pediatric and Adolescent Athlete
- Rebecca L. Carl, MD
- Attending Physician, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago; Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Disclosure: Rebecca Carl has no industry relationships to disclose and does not refer to products that are still investigational or not labeled for use in the context of this discussion.
Other Disclosure Information
After completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Review diagnosis of concussion and recognition of concussive signs on the sideline
- Review office management of sports concussion
- Discuss new concussion legislation and the implications for pediatricians
Webinar was broadcast live on February 8, 2012. You can watch it on demand below and it will take approximately one hour to complete.
Once on webinar website, navigate to Sports Concussion in the Pediatric and Adolescent Athlete.