What's New in the World of Vaccines?
- Tina Q. Tan, MD
- Attending physician, Infectious Diseases; Medical director, Adoption Clinic; Co-Medical director, Travel Immunization Clinic, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago; Professor of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Disclosure: Tina Tan has no industry relationships to disclose and does not refer to products that are still investigational or not labeled for use in the context of this discussion.
Other Disclosure Information
After completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the recent changes in recommendations for commonly used vaccines
- Discuss the newly licensed vaccines and the diseases that they protect against
- Recognize the recent precautions associated with use of several vaccines
- List some of the vaccines that are in development
Webinar was broadcast live on January 12, 2012. You can watch it on demand below and it will take approximately one hour to complete.
Once on webinar website, navigate to What's New in the World of Vaccines?.