Managing Food Allergies in the School Setting
- Christine Szychlinski, APN, NP
- Manager, Bunning Food Allergy Program, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Disclosure: Christine Szychlinski has no industry relationships to disclose and does not refer to products that are still investigational or not labeled for use in the context of this discussion.
Other Disclosure Information
The learner will be able to:
- Name the three most common food allergens in childhood
- Identify the most common treatment recommendation for food allergy
- Name three food allergy symptoms that require the use of an epinephrine autoinjector
INA Contact Hours
Before you begin, turn on your speakers and make sure you have the latest Flash plugin installed.
Please be patient while the presentation loads; on a dial-up internet connection, it could take a few minutes to load the entire presentation.