Coding for the Pediatric Practice 2013
3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
$100.00 registration fee for physicians
No walk-ins; reservations must be confirmed in advance.
First time here? Sign up and create a profile.
Already have a profile? Log in to register.
- Discussion on new 2013 CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10 and HCPCs
- Correct Vaccine Coding
- Appropriate Coding Documentation
- Commonly Missed Revenue Streams
- Effective Handling of Managed Care Issues
Upon completion of seminar, participants will be able to:
- Apply the deletions, additions and changes of CPT 2013, ICD-9, ICD-10 and HCPC’s
- Demonstrate knowledge of correct vaccine coding, including vaccine consultation and administration
- Recognize missed revenue opportunities where codes and/or modifiers were not used properly
- Implement proper chart documentation reflecting healthcare reform and specific levels of care rendered
6 - 9 p.m.
Registration & Buffet Dinner
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine designates this live material for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credits are assigned for each module.