Children's Memorial Hospital abides by State and Federal laws governing electronic communication over the internet, including the following:
- Email communication will be of an "opt-in" nature.
- All emails will include a simple "opt out" method for recipients to remove themselves from future emailings.
- "From" and "Subject" line of all emails will not be deceptive or misleading.
- A postal address will be included in all messages.
- All emails will contain valid header information.
- Al communications sent will be in good faith, represent accurate and valid information, and make no misrepresentations.